Specifically, Why Should You Use a Herron Realty Group Agent?With a prevalence of real estate web sites that offer easy property searches, as well as more internet savvy buyer’s than ever before, you may be asking yourself why you should use a Realtor® and more specifically, one of our Realtors®. The answer is easy, at Herron Realty Group, our Agents are trained professionals with an abundance of education, market knowledge, keen ability to hone in on what a buyer needs and wants, as well as exclusive access to listings that aren’t always available through public online sources. Additionally, our buyer’s agent services are provided at no cost!
Here’s what you need to know to make an informed decision:
- Education: All Herron Realty Group agents, at a minimum, have college undergraduate degrees, and have gone through rigorous education, training, and testing to gain their Texas real estate license.
- Market Knowledge: Our job is to track the national and local real estate market – you already have a full time job, so let us do ours to ensure you get the best deal possible.
- Understanding: Through experience, we are able to spot what a client really wants, even before they are able to pin-point it themselves, and lead them towards a property that will ultimately work for them.
- Access: As licensed professionals we have access to the MLS system, which keeps the most accurate, up to date, and complete set of listings, which we are constantly monitoring.
- Negotiating and Behind the Scenes: After you find your perfect house and want to make an offer, your Agent will be able to utilize his/her specialized negotiating skills to get you the best deal. Once you have that deal, your Agent will handle all the behind the scenes action, by making sure the title search, inspection, appraisal, and financing portions of the sale run smoothly.
- Ethics: Real Estate Agents are governed by strict legal and ethical obligations. This means that as a buyer’s agent we are bound by our professional code of ethics, as well as the law, to keep your information confidential and always put your best interest first.
- Compensation: As the buyer you are already putting forth a large sum of money, and taking on a huge financial responsibility when you buy a home. In order to help decrease some of the buyer’s financial burden, the buyer’s agent’s commission is paid out of the final sales price. So as a buyer, your Agent’s services are provided free of charge to you.
You get access to our knowledge, resources and skill and it doesn’t cost you anything. Why wouldn’t you use a Herron Realty Group agent? Contact us today to discuss your real estate needs.